Since 1937, Ambu has developed, manufactured and sold medical devices. Today, millions of patients and healthcare professionals depend on the functionality and performance of Ambu’s products worldwide. We offer a challenging position where you will be a vital player in the innovation team and you will participate in securing our ongoing dedication to quality products. You will be part of an effective innovation culture working in New Product Implementation at our headquarters in Ballerup. Being a global player means your work has an important impact on others just as your contribution is visible on a global scale.
A part of effective innovation culture
As Project Engineer, you will be a part of an integrated development team working with product development.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- In close cooperation with our Front End R&D team to ensure that new products are designed with regards to Design for Manufacturing/Assembly principles.
- To take part in provisioning of prototypes.
- Development of new manufacturing processes and documentation of process robustness.
- Final specification and implementation of new processes and process equipment for new products according to the business strategy and external requirements.
- Coordination of process validation activities in close cooperation with colleagues at our manufacturing sites in China, Malaysia and USA.
You will also manage procurement needs and manage subcontractors in connection with the development and implementation activities.
In order to meet your objectives, you will work closely with the R&D teams in Denmark, China, Malaysia and US and also with Corporate QA/RA and local QA/RA across the Ambu locations.
Team-oriented mechanical engineer
To succeed in this job, it is important that you are a true team-player in a global context, which means that you like to cooperate and utilize the diversity in the global innovation team. You are open-minded and see changes as a positive development. Additionally, you are proactive, goal-oriented and result-driven.
It is a requirement that you have an educational engineering background on a master level with emphasis on mechanical engineering. As a minimum, you have 3 years of experience in the development and production of medical devices and you have some experience with process validation and design control.
Since we are a global company, you will be involved in cross-cultural collaboration. Consequently, it is a requirement that you are fluent in English. In particular, it is important that you communicate on a high level in written English and that you are willing to travel approximately 30-40 days per year.