Senior Mac Software Developers
We are looking for a top-notch software engineer to join our world-class software R&D team behind the award-winning Capture One Pro software. As a part of our highly skilled and motivated team, you will work with the newest OS X technologies on Mac – directly influencing the product experience for thousands of user across the globe.
We want you to join our exciting world of photography to bring the best products into the hands of enthusiastic and demanding customers!
You will be an integral part of the Mac software R&D team in Copenhagen and as a senior developer bring experience as well as innovation to team. In close cooperation with your colleagues, you will design, implement and maintain Capture One and our other software products. You will have the opportunity to work on many different parts of our software and be involved broadly in the development process.
In addition we offer:
- A challenge to work on a global leading application and keep it there!
- To work with in a team of super high skilled people
- Innovative international environment – working informal and agile
- Freedom to innovate
- Professional growth – using your experience and ideas to grow others.
- Influence – we want you to take on responsibility and set the standards
We expect that you have at least 3 years of experience with complex application development for Mac OS X or similar. Furthermore we expect you to have a keen interest in imagining, designing, coding and testing new features for Capture One.
You should be one of those naturally curious types, always looking to improve things, love experimenting with your own side-project.We would also be happy if you are a person that:
- Bring drive and ability to be best in class
- Comes with and analytic, systematic and thorough approach - with a pragmatic twist
- Has an open mindset and good communication skills
- Has a natural sense of quality
- Is self-motivated, hard-working team player with a can do attitude
- Comes with solid relevant educational background e.g. M.Sc. or Ph.D. from a relevant study
- Has a natural understanding of data logic
- Has experience with object oriented analysis and design
- Has experience with OS X and Cocoa development but not a requirement if you are willing to learn
- Has a strong desire to work with application software and make world-class products
- Speaks English fluently