Do you want to join the company that makes the world best image solutions? As our business is growing, we plan to expand our finance team in Denmark. Headquarter is located at Frederiksberg and we have locations and dealers all over the world.
Our Chief Accountant will go on maternity leave, and you will initially act in the role as Chief Accountant. Your key responsibility in this phase will be to manage all accounting related activities. The accounting team is consisting of three persons in Denmark. The team covers accounting of our Danish, US and German entities. We have separate accounting teams in Israel and Japan who are reporting to Denmark.
Following the maternity leave cover, your role will still contain accounting elements, but will shift more into Financial- and Business controlling.
Key responsibilities in the initial phase
- Manage the accounting team
- Monthly closing and consolidation
- Annual reporting (ÅRL), incl. contact to auditors
- Participation in tax and TP documentation
- A/R, A/P, expenses and payments
- Financial controlling
- Ensure lean accounting process
- Compliance to VAT regulations etc.
- Relevant finance degree
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar role and/or auditing role
- English is a requirement
- A strong sense of responsibility and time management skills
- Self-starter, self-motivated, can work independently and hands-on
- Strong mind-set to drive continuous improvement
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Strong Excel skills, knowledge with AX and PowerPivot is an advantage Preferably, knowledge from a medium sized global company with production
You would like to develop yourself together with the company. Maybe you would like to develop skills as business controller.
- A exciting job among highly skilled and very dedicated professional people
- Opportunity to influence and develop managerial skills
- Opportunity to act in different roles
- International and agile company culture
- Salary according to skills and market level
- Benefits like health insurance etc.