(Last revised: May 22, 2018)
When you send your application, your CV and any other material to HireXn we will process your personal data to find a position for you that matches your specific profile. The processing of your personal data will a.o. include keeping your application and your CV etc. on file in our database.
We encourage you to only include personal data in your application, your CV and any other relevant material that are relevant for the type of position that you are interested in. You cannot send us your civil registration number, and please consider not to include other personal information such as health conditions, family relations, gender, ethnicity etc. that are not essential to a hiring process.
When you register at HireXn as a client / company in order to create a job vacancy where you would like the recruiters that has signed up at HireXn to search and provide candidates for. We will process your personal data in order to ensure to identify and contact you in regrads to any referral made in the system and for payment/invoicing purposes for successful referrals made through your jobs including any relevant personal information we need to obtain to ensure invoicing/payment via bank transfer and for taxation and debt collection purposes.
When you register at HireXn to view listed jobs by companies in order to provide / refer relevant candidates towards the listed jobs. We will process your personal data in order to ensure identify and contact you in regrads to any referral made in the system and for payment reasons for successful referrals including any relevant personal information we need to obtain to ensure payment via bank transfer and for taxation purposes.
Information we collect
HireXn collects information from the website in two ways: (1) passively (for example, through cookies and similar technology), and (2) actively (for example, if you send us an e-mail request).
When you visit our website, we automatically collect some information from your computer. The information includes:
- Information about your computer, including (where available) your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is used for system administration, to filter traffic, to look up user domains and to report on statistics.
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access (including but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data). Please see our Cookies Policy for more information.
We also collect information when you voluntarily submit it to us. For example:
- Information that you provide by submitting forms on our website. This includes registering to use the site, subscribing to services, newsletters and alerts, registering for an event, requesting information of any kind or applying for a job. Pages that collect this type of information may provide further explanation as to why your data is needed and how it will be used. It is completely up to you whether you want to provide it.
- Information that you submit to us when you want to engage in business with us.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Responses to surveys that we distribute in which you elect to participate.
- Any postings, comments or other content that you upload or post to an HireXn site.
When this information relates to or identifies you, we will treat it as “personal data.”
Recipients of Your Personal Data
HireXn have engaged with selected data processors that perform a number of tasks on behalf of HireXn. These data processors will get access to your personal data. The data processors can only legally access and process your personal data according to documented instructions from HireXn and in preparation for meeting the specific purposes established by HireXn. The data processors can thus not process your personal data for own purposes.
If you are considered for a position at a customer of HireXn, HireXn will exchange your personal data with this customer. In this case, the customer will act as independent data responsible.
We do not generally seek to collect sensitive personal data through our website. If we do seek to collect such data, we will ask you to expressly consent to our proposed uses of the data. If you provide us with unsolicited sensitive personal data, you are consenting to our use of that data subject to applicable law. The term “sensitive personal data” refers to the various categories of personal data identified by European and other data privacy laws as requiring special treatment, including in some circumstances the need to obtain explicit consent. These categories comprise personal identity numbers, data about personality and private life, financial account information, racial or ethnic origin, nationality, political opinions, membership of political parties or movements, religious, philosophical or other similar beliefs, membership of a trade union or profession or trade association, physical or mental health, biometric or genetic data, addictions, sexual life, property matters or criminal record (including information about suspected criminal activities).
Transfer of your personal data to third countries (outside of EU/EEA)
Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries with inadequate level of protection.
Period for keeping
We believe that holding accurate, up-to-date data is fundamental for us to be successful as a business. We only collect data for specific purposes related to our business, and do not retain data longer than necessary. In general we comply with the Danish legislation and common practise. We recommend that you contact us, should the personal data that you have sent us as part of your job application, CV or in other relevant material, change so that we can update your data without undue delay.
Information Use - Cookies and Automatically Collected Information
We analyze your IP and browser information to determine what is most effective about our website, to help us identify ways to improve it and, eventually, to determine how we can tailor our website to make it a more positive and relevant user experience. Please see our Cookies policy for more details.
Information You Provide
We use personal data that you submit to us to provide you with relevant information, process requests you submit through the website, and for other purposes which we describe at the point where it is collected. For example, we use personal data to:
- Fulfill your requests for product information, articles, newsletters or other content.
- Create and analyze surveys or research questionnaires.
- Personalize your site experience.
- Process job applications you submit.
- Determine your suitability as an HireXn business partner.
- Provide you with additional information about HireXn services.
- Respond to technical questions you submit and request clarification if needed.
- Contact you for marketing purposes (with your consent, when required).
If you submit technical questions, we may post them to our website to help other users. However, we will not associate your full name with any posted questions.
If you contact us through our website to apply for employment opportunities with HireXn or any of the clients we are working with, we may collect and store the personal data that you provide for recruiting purposes. We may ask you for information necessary for the recruiting process such as your name, contact information and technical experience. We may also process your personal data if we are required to do by law or legal process. However, before you can submit your CV/Resume, you may be required to consent to the following conditions respecting the use of your CV/Resume by HireXn:
- HireXn, its affiliates, and agents will store, access, and use the information in any jurisdiction, including jurisdictions whose privacy laws may be different and less protective than those of your home jurisdiction; and
- HireXn, its affiliates and agents, may use this information to evaluate your eligibility for employment and to contact you for recruiting purposes.
- Targeted Emails - We send emails to individuals with whom we want to develop or maintain a relationship. Our targeted email messages typically include cookies and similar technologies that allow us to know whether you open, read, or delete the message, and links you may click. When you click a link in an email you receive from HireXn, we will also use a cookie to log what pages you view and what content you download from our websites, even if you are not registered at or signed into our site.
- Combining and Analyzing Personal Data - We may combine personal data from publicly available sources, and from our email, website, and personal interactions with you. We combine this personal data to better assess the suitability of our employment opportunities with your qualifications, to send you relevant information about careers and opportunities at HireXn, and to analyze the effectiveness of our recruitment efforts and resources.
Please note that people under 18 years old are not authorized to submit recruiting information on our website.
We will not sell personal data to third parties. We generally only share personal data with our contracted service providers and advisors. However, there will be other times when we need to share or disclose personal data you provide for a specific purpose. For example:
- We may need to share certain personal data, like food preferences and special accommodation requirements, to caterers, hotels, and to other business partners, if we are managing a jointly sponsored event and these other parties have a business need to know this information. We will inform you at the time of collection that the personal data will be shared with our partners and you will have the option of providing it or not providing it.
- We may need to disclose your personal data to third parties if we sell or liquidate any part of our business or assets. Clients’ personal data can be one of the transferred business assets in such circumstances.
We also may provide aggregate, non-personally identifiable data (“Aggregate Information”) to third parties, including information about your access and use of the website. For example, we might provide such Aggregate Information to a third party to inform the party of the number of users of the site and the activities that they conduct while on the site.
We take reasonable steps to maintain the security of personal data collected via HireXn’s website. Further, we make reasonable efforts to delete or destroy personal data when there is no longer a business need to retain it.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the sites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these sites, please note that these sites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or sites. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these sites.
Processing Personal Information
As a global organization, personal data that we collect may be routed, stored, or transferred internationally throughout HireXn’s worldwide organization. We have internal policies in place that are designed to ensure an equivalent level of protection is in place across our organization.
You are entitled to know whether we hold personal data about you and, if we do, to have access to that personal data and require it to be corrected if it is inaccurate. You can do this by contacting us through the email on the bottom of the page.
You can exercise your right to prevent marketing communications sent to you at any time by using the unsubscribe link included in every marketing email footer. In addition, you may contacting us through the email on the bottom of the page.
If you cannot find what you are looking for here, or have a concern about our use of your personal data, please contact Data Privacy. In addition, to find the HireXn affiliate in your country, contact us through the email on the bottom of the page.
In case you have been registered you have specific rights.
You have the right to:
- Get access to the personal data that HireXn holds on you;
- Get personal data rectified should they turn out inaccurate or misleading;
- Get the personal data erased under certain provisions (the right to be forgotten);
- Exception; and Data portability – i.e. under certain circumstances you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and get these personal data transmitted to another company without the hindrance from HireXn.
Should you have any questions about your rights, including the exercise of these or to the Data Privacy Regulation, please contact HireXn data protection advisor Søren Rosenkrantz at [email protected]
When data have not been obtained from you
In some cases, we obtain personal data on you from third parties such as LinkedIn, Google from an online source, etc., and process these personal data,without you having actively provided those to us. If you are considered for a relevant position, we will contact you by phone or mail or other channels on which you may be contacted and in this connection, you will be further informed about the processing of your personal data in connection with this process.
If you wish to complain about HireXn’s processing of your personal data, you can contact data protection advisor Søren Rosenkrantz or file a complaint to the Danish Data Protection Agency:
Borgergade 28, 5
DK-1300, Copenhagen K
Phone number: +45 33 19 32 00
E-mail: [email protected]